Michael J Lewis – “CHISOS”, a new movie for 2013.

 The very talented and prolific film music composer of “Sphinx” (1981) ; “The Passage” (1979) ; “The Medusa Touch” (1978) ; “Theatre of Blood” (1973) ; Julius Caesar” (1970) and many other magnificent scores, needs our help.

Please read the following announcement to make his dream a reality.


Michael J. Lewis’ announcement :
“I ask your support directly by making a donation and indirectly by passing this on to as many people as you know. I will be most grateful for your help.
Research shows that you contact people 7 times before they react – if they are going to react at all. This is a huge mountain to climb – hope you can help me take one step towards the top. This is really important to me. Please blog away and spread the word to as many specialty shops as you can. Anything you like to get my movie into production. Thank you.
I invite you to view my campaign for CHISOS, a 12.5 minute live action short film, for which I have written the script and the music. The aim is to create a movie of excellence for exhibition at International Film Festivals in the 2013/2014 season, including the Academy live action short film category. If you are in a position to help, that would be wonderful. If you can't afford to donate, I totally understand. But there are other ways you can help! Spread the word about the project. Do you know anyone who might be able to donate? Please tell them about it and post the link to the campaign on Facebook, Twitter, and any other social network you are on.

All the information you need to know is on Indiegogo. http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/chisos/x/2420407

Please help make this project happen. ”

Michael J Lewis

For more details, see the links :

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire